Activities to World Mental Health Day in Ukraine – 2021
World Mental Health Day in Ukraine – 2021
📷Topic: Psychological security of the individual, human rights and state regulation in the context of social change
Mental Health Division, National Psychological Association of Ukraine
|International Platform on Mental Health www.mhgc21.org
Human Rights Education House ()
International Sector: Teenergizer International Youth Movement
European Federation of Psychological Student Associations
Mental Health Albania
📷Purpose: to raise public awareness in the field of mental health; development of the Platform to unite the efforts of specialists, public activists and government officials to address pressing mental health issues (human and community well-being).
• The mental climate of society in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
• Domestic violence: How to protect yourself and your family? Who is punished by law?
• Upholding psychological boundaries and their relations to human rights. Psychological means of ensuring public awareness of human rights
• Adolescent and adult suicidal tendencies in the context of the COVID-19 crisis: causes and prevention
• Conditions of stay and treatment of mentally ill people in psychiatric clinics of Ukraine
• Modern methods of psychological care: trends and development
• Legal basis of psychological activity in Ukraine
Dissemination of results:
• An international Compendium will be prepared based on the materials of the event (with DOI assignment for each publication).
• International Conference –
date – 05.10.2021
venue – Educational House of Human Rights (Chernihiv)
• Press conference –
date – 07.10.2021